What to pack: my ultimate travel packing checklist

Despite of the comfortable clothes and shoes, what else in your packing checklist that you think it is the most useful for travelling outdoor? When i go outing, I do not want to take too much unnecessary stuffs, I mean I only take the MUST. Usually , I like to pack the small but useful gadgets.

Here it is my checking list:

1. A local map
Google map is very powerful map app, but internet is likely not available if the remote area. If this situation, we either download a off-line map or buy a map in paper.

2. A Compass
Compass is very necessary to be used with map, for distinguish the direction. It is interesting that many people does not know how the use the compass with map, actually it is very simple. What you only need to do is to put your map to the north direction as the map indicating.

3. A High Lumen Torch Light
You might say that there is a built-in torch in your smart phone. That is right, but do your think it is to luxury to use your mobile phones battery in such power-consuming way? Especially when you are outdoor. Further more, I dont think the built-in torch in your phone its spotlight can reach to a long range observation. In a word, it is not professional torch light.

Look, what torch light I got in my bag.



I love this torch light simply because its full-feature performance. It is very durable and water resistant. What is more, you can make ite battery last longer by adjust the light mode. Fully zoomable from wide to narrow beam. Features 5 adaptable settings: High / Medium / Low / Strobe / SOS. The switch cap is soft and sensitive to touch and switching between different modes was easy. You can also adjust the focus, intense Spotlight for long range observation can up to 600 feet.


评论

此博客中的热门博文

The Most Beautiful Campsite No.1

Tips for surviving any natural disaster